You comment I follow

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Integrated Bedroom Furniture

Sliding Mirror Wardrobe furniture is becoming more and more popular to help store the clutter. Closet furniture which integrates into your bedroom can transform empty, seemingly difficult spaces into a work of art. The sliding mirror wardrobe will include specifically built shelves for your items. The creative genius behind building your own bedroom furniture is that you get to decide what shelves and railings go in.

Your sliding mirror wardrobe can be built to your own specifications, including the interiors. This means you can customise part of your wardrobe to suit your clothes, accessories or shoes. One woman owned over 50 handbags and wanted them stored away neatly. The perfect solution was to build a sliding mirror wardrobe.


Organising your bedroom

Bedroom furniture is functionally there to store your items, but as you know, one size doesn't fit all. All houses are built differently and wardrobes from a catalogue are not built to suit your own lifestyle. A Sliding Mirror Wardrobe completely customised to meet your taste will be.

You not only get to decide where your wardrobe will go but the materials to use, the quality of product, the railings, the colours, where will your ties, shoes, clothes, handbags, jewellery all go? How large should your wardrobe furniture be? How will it look inside? Do you want a mirror on the outside?

Things to think about with a Sliding Mirror Wardrobe?

Before you hurry off and buy a Sliding Mirror Wardrobe, ask yourself - "What do I need?"

- What will I store in my wardrobe?
- How large should my wardrobe furniture be?
- How tall will it be? (Plus, if it reaches the ceiling how will I access the top?)
- How will it be split between my partner and I?
- How much am I willing to spend?
- What will the outside look like?
- Should my mirror wardrobe have colour outside and in?
- What wood should I use for my sliding mirror wardrobe?
- When do I want my sliding mirror wardrobe?
- Do you need basket underneath your wardrobe?

17 comments:

  1. I have this at home. This is worth recommending to friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great tips. We have used bunk beds in our kids rooms to help optimize floor space which has worked out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peter, do you have an integrated bedroom? What do your friends think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bunk Beds for Sale, the bunk beds for kids are excellent! I like the idea of having a play area underneath - what a brilliant use of space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, very good explanation of each and every detail and these details seems to be very important.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need a wardrobe for my room... We got a smaller closet and I have almost NO space now! I'll be looking into it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pflugerville Garage Door Repairs, Thanks for your comments. The list can help narrow down the options and ultimately help people buy the furniture they desire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Furniture Stores Los Angeles, space in the bedroom is a must. At night it's too easy to throw clothes on a chair. Good luck with selecting your purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What youre saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I also love the images you put in here. They fit so well with what youre trying to say. Im sure youll reach so many people with what youve got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kaos couple, thank you for your comments and welcome to Sliding Mirror Wardrobes blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In this blog post you have described about the integrated bedroom furniture, i think this ideas are best for the improving our home interior and design our home with best furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Furniture Online, thank you for your comments. We've tried to describe integrated bedroom furniture and give people help to improve their bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is a lot easier to add a set of loft beds to your home rather than the cost of remodeling the basement or building an addition to the house. When the house gets full with too may adults you'll need a way to accommodate them. You may not have enough rooms to do this the right way, but with adult bunk beds this doesn't have to be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  14. No matter how good or small your furniture is, everyone wants to see their homes to look elegant, stylish and comfortable. Time is constantly changing and affecting the way people use furniture, its style and looks. These days Furniture wardrobes are considered to be one of the most integral parts of your bedroom furniture.

    Buying Furniture Wardrobes can be tricky and most of the times people only go for looks and end up wasting their money.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wardrobe Doors features sliding mirror doors for the bedroom, in various contemporary designs.It increase beauty of a bedroom. It is also keep cloths careful. Thanks admin for this wonderful post.
    Sliding Wardrobe Doors

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments!

The more the merrier...