You comment I follow

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Halloween at Home

As Halloween comes and goes you may wonder how that sticky toffee apple got behind the chair or how the house became a rubbish tip overnight. Simple, the little bundles of joy we call children consumed their weight in sugar and went on a riot.

Unfortunately, as parents we are left to accept part responsibility and tidy up the mess... "Oh well, it'll be quiet until Christmas" we tell ourselves.  Indeed it will. However, there are options to minimise the mess and clutter in the future.

Fitted Bedroom Furniture


There are options to minimise the clutter including fitted bedroom furniture. Imagine the fitted wardrobe which securely and discreetly stores all of your possessions. It can make the difference between the mess on the floor or in a wardrobe neatly.

Kids get into everything, clothes, make-up, toys and much more. So a fitted wardrobe can be used to store their items away and the transformation is complete.

We can't change the habits of our children, but you can create a custom built wardrobe to hide away their mess!

15 comments:

  1. That's a good point, if stuff is put in storage places (like wardrobes) children are less likely to get into it than if it's just lying around waiting for their grubby hands to grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once watched a lifestyle show which advises mommies to make their homes conducive to the kids. It shouldn't be "let the kids abide with the rules that no glasses or vases should be broken". These are kids and they are naturally clumsy, let's also understand how our children work their way inside a home and let them be them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi aurea @ pricewise events

    Thanks for your comments. I really enjoyed your view to the post and actually agree with what you've said "kids will be kids".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween was amazing, but I didn't spend it at home )May be next year I'll listen to your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2-I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you admin, I've recently been searching for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out so far. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive about the source?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made some good points there. I did a search on this topic and found most people will agree with your blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments!

The more the merrier...