You comment I follow

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Bathroom TV

The idea of having a bathroom TV may seem like bit of a luxury and the type of thing you only get to see in movies or on MTV, but they are actually quite assessable. For safety’s sake you must make sure that you buy a bathroom TV which is designed purely for the job of providing you with entertainment in the steamiest room in the home.

The Smallest Room in the Home May Require the Largest TV

There are different sized televisions to suit any size of bathroom in your home. The smallest bathroom TV ranges from just 15” which are perfect to have built into the wall at the end of your bath. If you have a great deal of room in your bathroom then you could afford to go for a larger television screen. The biggest bathroom TV is an impressive 42”, which is ideal if you love the idea of watching movies or even sports while taking a relaxing bath at the end of a busy day.

Waterproof Technology

In order to cope with the steam of the bathroom and the dangers of water the bathroom TVs are built to be completely waterproof. This means that they are able to be used even in the wettest room in the home. The speakers will also be waterproof, and should you wish to have external speakers you will need to make sure that they are waterproof also.

Latest Bathroom TVs

You can expect everything from your bathroom TV that you would with any television. The latest models are flat screen, and use LCD technology which provides you with a crisp, clear and bright resolution. The bathroom TV will be HD ready and have built in Freeview with a digital tuner which will give you access to fifty channels and meets the requirements for the digital switch over.

In order to prevent the screen from getting misty, the bathroom TV will come with a heated screen. Condensation need not get in the way of your viewing pleasure. You are able to have it wall mounted or embedded into your bathroom wall.

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea for folks who like to spend time soaking in the tub! I hadn't considered the need for waterproofing but condensation etc could clearly be a problem if you don't get the right type of TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I had thought about this before tiling all my walls! Now if I want to set the TV flush I'll have to chisel them all off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Idaho,

    I think most people would learn the hard way that a tv in the bathroom would need protecting from condensation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Billybob,

    There some excellent companies that can help you with setting it up if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I have the funds and the opportunity, I fully intend to get one of these! It seems like a great way to unwind, and if it's completely waterproof I won't need to worry about any electricity problems!

    ~Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kayla,

    I can confirm it is a brilliant way of unwinding at the end of a busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good blog! I have found here much useful information for yourself and would like to thank you for done by work. Furniture Artist is the UK based fitted bedroom furniture designers and manufacturers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing such great information. It has help me in finding out more detail about Fitted bedroom wardrobes

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments!

The more the merrier...