You comment I follow

Thursday 18 August 2011

Sliding Mirror Wardrobe / Fitted Bedroom - Who Should I Use?


When you're buying sliding mirror wardrobes or a fitted bedroom you want to know you are receiving a good deal, with a company you can trust and are capable of providing an excellent service.

The Right Company

Choosing the right company should be taken seriously - the wrong company can give you the bedroom from a nightmare. Shop around for the best deal and bargain with companies. You can take your design ideas to most companies and they will accomodate you.

The price is important for a fitted bedroom but the quality of the sliding mirror wardrobes should be high on your list too!

Ensure you get a guarantee with your bedroom - at least 10 years is always best.

Big is not always best!

The largest providers for fitted bedroom furniture are not always best. There are companies which are focussed solely on profit and advertise heavily to get people to buy their furniture. This can mean you have to pay for their advertising - not necessarily for the best quality of furniture.

There is also companies who franchise fitted bedrooms so it's purely about profit and cutting costs! The smaller companies can give you excellent quality furniture, cheaper than the largest companies and with better customer service. Shop around and go with a company you are satisfied with.

The P's

When you're purchasing your sliding mirror wardrobe or fitted bedroom furniture ask yourself about the P's:

Price: Is it in my price range? Is it value for money?
People: Is the person overly salesy? Do they care about me or the sale?
Product: What is the quality like? Does it meet my expectations? Can the company deliver what I want and need?

4 comments:

  1. I hadn't thought of the three P's, but this makes a lot of sense! I'm definitely going to keep Price, People, and Product in mind the next time I'm in the market for a new piece of furniture. Thanks!!

    ~Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments!

The more the merrier...